Friday, February 12, 2010

Sa wakas! (plus things I wrote down my notebook)

Yoohooo! First time after a long time, I get to feel once again to impatiently wait for the weekend! Not that I've not looked forward to spending the weekend with Nani. I actually love weekends with Nani. Pero tagal ko na rin kasing umaambag sa unemployment rate ng bansa eh. For more than a month, wala akong ibang ginawa kundi tumunganga sa harap ng TV or PC. Too long that I was able to buy a Villa in Farmville and upgraded my farm to 24x24. Kulang na lang patulan ko na rin ang Friends for Sale. At least ngayon, isa na ako sa mga taong atat na atat mag-day off.

Nga pala, I was asking you last post whether or not I should wear a necktie. Well, my instinct served me right, coz the first day of induction was the time we had our pictures taken for our access cards. Kagalang-galang tuloy ang dating ko sa ID ko! Sorry na lang sa mga pumasok na naka-tshirt. Kasi naman, sinabihan na ngang Business Casual, pinilit pa ring isuot yung mga Team Pacquiao shirts nila. Ano tuloy natulong sa inyo ni Pekyaw?

Next week, training starts 1pm. Patay! Nanggagalit na haring araw ang mang-aasar sa akin nun for 2 weeks! Kamusta naman ang pagka-nog-nog ko nyan! Buti na lang naimbento na ang sunblock at sunscreen (ano nga ba pinagkaiba nila?)

I'm not supposed to tell you what happened during the induction as my contract said. But I'll tell you what I've been doing to avoid snoozing inside the class.

Quiz ito:

Encircle the letter of the correct answer. (Choose all that applies)

  1. Take down notes
  2. Draw circles on the blank areas of the notebook
  3. Write down the lyrics of my LSS ("I'll Cover You" from the Musical "Rent")
  4. Draw hands with thumbs and fingers making out the letter "W" and write down and underline the word "Whatev…" below
  5. Draw a labyrinth (this is fun, promise)
  6. Practice my signature
  7. Squiggly lines to check if my pen still has ink
  8. Draw a hand with the index finger and the thumb in the shape of a "L"
  9. Grocery list

Right minus wrong


 

I'm off to sleep na.


 

Till next time…


 


 

Thank you so much,

MD

1 comment: