Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Help!

Help me! I think I've gone stupid!

I'm running out of things to post. Way the go genius! Who told me to create a blog all about running?

Hindi porket may running shoes ka na at nagtatakbo ka na ay pwede ka nang gumawa ng blog about running. Ikaw na ang sporty, health conscious at fit!

You've overrated yourself once again, MD! (Yeah, right! Talk to yourself! That's one way to draw readers! Good job, Einstein!) Baka nakakalimutan mong isa ka ring ningas kugon! Gung-gong!

They say, if you run out of things to write about, the best way to go is just write. Write the way you think. It's like brain diarrhea. Just let it all out and you are bound to write something interesting.

So here goes…

My retainers have yet again bruised my tongue. I only wear my retainers at night. That way I could still talk normally and practice speaking properly without the unnecessary lisp and saying words with letter "S" as "sh". My journey to a perfect smile has been extended as I am advised to wear these retainers for two more years. I would say it's more painful than having braces. When you have your braces, you only experience pain for 3 days after having your brackets adjusted to tighten or whatever. When you have retainers, you experience pain every time you put them on and take them out. Most especially when you don't regularly wear them as you are advised like I do.

It's such a hassle too. It's like having dentures without the false teeth. After brushing your teeth at night, you also need to brush the acrylic base just so you don't get the bacteria-infested saliva you've left on it when you removed it to eat. One more thing is you can't eat with it. Chances are you either get food stuck on the roof of your mouth or you break it.

I should be sleeping now. But in my pursuit to post another article, here I am trying to force a brain diarrhea.

Hopefully I'd be able to post a fresh article tomorrow when I get home from work.


 

Till next time,


 

Tootles!

Thank you so much

1 comment:

  1. wahaha! two years?.. :-) e pano pag tinanimgan ka na ng doctor dahil sa bleeding tongues mo?.. haha! e di mauuna pang maagnas ang face mo bago tanggalin yang retainers mo?.. weird!

    ReplyDelete